At Luli Fama we take your privacy seriously and we have implemented several measures to keep your information and personal data secure.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, or respond to a communication such as e-mail. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest, or respond to a marketing communication, in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
With our email list we offer those who sign-up for advanced notice of sales, new arrivals, sample sale dates and other Luli Fama news. Email addresses collected at www.lulifama.com are only used internally. We respect your privacy rights and will not sell, trade or rent your email address to other companies. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
Your personal information is maintained in private files on our secure web server. All sensitive/credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases for utmost security.
Do We Use "Cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
How Do Can You Opt-out, Remove or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, unsubscribe from our email list, update or remove your account information, please log in to www.lulifama.com and click My Account.
We will remove you as soon as possible, but please note that due to pre-scheduling of email campaigns, you may receive another email before you are completely removed.
For Our European Union Clients
Effective May 25, 2018 Luli Fama is GDPR complainant in that:
1) All consent for information gathering and communications will be requested individually.
2) If a customer is under 16 years of age, a person of parental responsibility must opt-in for the data collection on their behalf
3) In the event of a data breach, Luli Fama will notify our data protection authority within 72 hours, who will then communicate to the EU clients that are potentially affected by the breach.
4) Clients are always able to access their account and data information at www.lulifama.com; should you decide to terminate your account, you are able to process an account closure by logging into your account. Just click 'Log In' at the top right of the page.
Changes to Our Policy?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our Privacy & Security Policy via email at: email@example.com
Online Policy Only